Activities for every age
Over 6km of trails inside the maze
See the location of all activities
We are easy to get to for family fun
WEEKDAYS: Wednesday through Friday
• Jumpin Jack Tile Maze • Straw Maze • Cedar Spiral • Sand Pit (bring your own toys)
• Corn Maze – 5 acres with over 5 km (3 miles) of paths
WEEKENDS: Saturday, Sunday & Thanksgiving Monday
– ALL WEEKDAYS ACTIVITIES, PLUS
• Pumpkin Chuckin’ – 3 pumpkins to launch included in the fee. Additional pumpkins are available for purchase.
• Eats and Embers – fire pits and snacks (food available for purchase)
Please note that strollers are permitted in the corn maze, but wagons are not permitted in the corn maze because they are bulkier and don’t make it around the corners.
WEEKEND ADMISSION FEES
Saturdays, Sundays and Thanksgiving Monday (Reservations required)
Ages 3 and up: $13.50 + HST
Ages 2 & under: Complimentary and don’t require a ticket.
WEEKDAY ADMISSION FEES
Wednesdays thru Fridays (Reservations required)
Ages 3 and up: $7.96 + HST
Ages 2 and under: Complimentary and don’t require a ticket.
Each year Strom’s Farm chooses a new organization to support through maze admission proceeds. To date we have raised over $87,000 for these amazing causes.
Our 2020 partner is Guelph General Hospital Foundation.
Tap logo to learn more.
No admission or booking ahead for Bakery & Pumpkins.
Sep 16 to Oct 31
Wed to Sun 9:30am – 6:00pm
Open Thanksgiving Monday
5089 Wellington RD. 32 Guelph, Ontario
View The Corn Maze By Air
– Located At UTM 572164 (Grid Zone 17T)
Fly Over & Check It Out
– Latitude: 43.496145° or 43°29’46.12°N
– Longitude: 80.291519° or 80°17’29.47°W